Address: 102 N. Rice, Ste. 105, Hamilton, TX 76531
Office Phone: 254-386-1260
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives and deposits all county revenues.
- Acts as chief liaison between the county and depository banks.
- Prepares the payroll.
- Disburses funds upon the order of the Commissioners Court.
- Records receipts and expenditures and reconciles bank statements.
- May be designated as the county’s investment officer and required to submit regular reports on county finance to the members of the Commissioners Court.
- May also act as the county’s human resources officer, employee benefits coordinator, risk manager and insurance coordinator.
- May have some audit responsibilities in counties with no Auditor.