W. Mark Tynes
Address: 102 N. Rice, Ste. 124, Hamilton, TX 76531
Questions may be directed to the Judge's Administrative Assistant
Office Phone: 254-386-1290
Duties and Responsibilities
- Presiding officer of the Commissioners Court.
- Represents the county in many administrative functions.
- Serves as budget officer in counties with fewer than 225,000 residents.
- Most have broad judicial duties, such as presiding over misdemeanor criminal and small civil cases, probate matters and appeals from the Justice of the Peace Court.
- Serves as head of emergency management.