Address: 102 N. Rice, Ste. 117, Hamilton, TX 76531
Office Phone: 254-386-1270
Information Request Form
Duties and Responsibilities
- Appointed by the district judge(s).
- Prepares and administers accounting records for all county funds.
- Audits the records and accounts of the various county departments.
- Verifies the validity and legality of all county disbursements.
- Forecasts financial data for budgetary formulation purposes.
- Serves as budget officer in counties with more than 225,000 residents. (Counties with more than 125,000 residents may opt for an appointed budget officer.)